Weedpad Energy NugsWhen you think of weed recipes, do you think of edibles that slow you down, make you mellow and let you couch lock for hours? Or would you consider a powerful edible that gave you a little boost of energy while numbing that pain? Look no further friends, WeedPad.com has come up with another solid recipe to rejuvenate and give your body the oomph it needs to get through the day… WeedPad Energy Nugs; a no bake solution.
We like to call the WeedPad Energy Nugs recipe, the no bake way to bake.
What we wanted was a fun summer treat where we didn’t have to turn the oven on. So, this no bake recipe is perfect as it’s dairy free, low in fat and perfectly vegetarian. What a great way to get a little energy boost during the day and still soothe the soul with your medication!
As with all recipes, be prepared and have your ingredients at hand. You can print our WeedPad Energy Nugs recipe using the button below. Don’t forget to share this recipe on Facebook and tell your friends!
WeedPad Review of Cuisinart Food Processor: Best Food Processor for weed recipes.
WeedPad Energy Nugs Are a No Bake Recipe!
You can set them in your fridge and they’ll store fresh for at least 2 weeks. Un-refrigerated they’re good for 5 days. Share with friends or gobble these energy nugs up… they lasted only a few hours in our house.
For you summertime snack enthusiasts and/or vegetarian chefs who want to get
baked baking, lets get started:
WeedPad Energy Nugs an Incredible Edible
WeedPad Energy Nugs recipe for those who want an edible to medicate but get a slight energy boost.
- Large glass bowl
- Food processor
- Wooden spoon
- Cookie Sheet (for cooling)
- 1 Cup Dried Figs
- 1 Cup Pitted dates
- 2/3 Cup Pitted Prunes
- 1 Cup Walnuts – broken
- 1/4 Cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Orange Zest
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnammn
- 2/3 Cup Sesame Seeds (raw or toasted)
- 7 grams stems, trim, leaves etc.
- Using your grinder, grind the stems, snips, trim and cuts into a fine powder; or as fine as you can get.
- Bring out your food processor. Place all of the ingredients listed above (except for the sesame seeds) into the processor container. Run for about 14-20 seconds. You can also pulse 3 – 5 times. We’re just looking to combine products at this stage.
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator for 90 minutes.
- Take mixture out of the frig and using your wooden spoon, scoop out enough the size of a golf ball. Rolling the mixture between your hands, shape each into a perfect ball.
- Roll your energy nugs ball in the sesame seeds. You can also substitute for finely shredded (unsweetened) coconut.
- Roll the balls once again in your hands to get the sesame seeds coated well within the mixture. You can also dampen your hands to keep from sticking.
- If anyone in your home, or person you share these Energy Nugs with has a nut allergy, you can substitute the walnuts sunflower seeds. Check with a doctor or dietician about this.
Conclusion: Make the Best Energy Nugs With These Products:
When imbibing Energy Nugs be sure you DO NOT smoke first. Keep a clear head so you know and understand your high and what the effects are from this edible. Every patient is different so please, know your limits and stay within it.